ScottLinYard

His name is Scott...mine is Lin....and we have a big front yard. Thus: ScottLinYard. But you can also call it VanParidise if you wish!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Okay...updated Office pictures....really

We finally got a light to greet you! One we can actually turn on and off when people come and go. How cool is that? We're replacing the screen door and the storm door, but they're just not done yet!

When you first come through the door, you face the door to our new storage closet (formerly the little nook where we stored Arrow's food, for those of you in the know) . It's not a huge space, but it will be great for my office supplies and totes and such! And it's got an automatic light switch so when you open the door, the light comes on! (I know...little things impress little minds!) Back into the foyer, here is the pocket door with glass that matches what we used in the bathroom. We also added the sidelight as a little architectural interest point. I really like it!...and it serves creates an airlock in the foyer, so the winter winds don't come racing into my office! Here's Scott laying down on the job! Not really...well, yeah, really! He's measuring twice and cutting once as he installs the new heater in the office. Be sure to notice the sheen on the window sill...Scott spent a lot of time really working it over!

ARRRRRRRGH! Now I remember why I quit posting pictures on my blog! I've spent probably 2 hours, all told, trying to get the rest of the photos to upload on this stupid site! It LOOKS like it's uploading, but then I never get the "done" signal, and they never appear. And I'm using the lowest setting on my camera, so it's not that the photos are too large. Does anybody else have trouble with photos here? And have you discovered a secret? Let me know what you've done and maybe I'll be able to add more pics. But for now, I'm too frustrated to keep trying. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home